Monday, April 26, 2010

Vail Mountain 4.24






There is not a more appropriate time to swear. Holy Shit!

I tried to keep these posts to music and bikes but I failed. The snow began Thursday evening and did not let up until Saturday morning at which point I had to pull the skis out of the summer closet and make some late season turns.

Eric and I started our tour from Vail Village at 9:30a reaching our Prima Cornice destination at noon (Eric probably could have made a run or two by the time I completed the trek). It was a glorious day and after an avie scare we found ourselves in 3' feet of powder. First tracks at noon! I really feel like I put one on Vail Resorts: Free Parking, no lift lines, and skiing terrain that would have been closed had the resort been open

No comments:

Post a Comment